- At the beginning of each month, I will list four area restaurants in a post (i.e., the Palate Ballot).
- In the comments section of this post, you will vote for the restaurant you want me to review. One vote per person, please.
- After a week of voting, I will count the votes and review the restaurant that received the most votes.
- If there’s a restaurant you want me to review that’s not listed, send me an email and I’ll put it on the next Palate Ballot.
Here is the September 2006 Palate Ballot:
1. Patou (French, 312 Market St.)
2. Hosteria Da Elio (Italian, 615 S. 3rd St.)
3. Bistro 7 (New American, 7 N. 3rd St.)
4. Pumpkin (New American, 1713 South St.)
Voting ends on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT. So, chews or lose.
Photo credit: Alan Diaz - AP.